Order your school uniform direct through School trends...
All children are expected to wear school uniform
Our school uniform is:-
- We ask that all children have at least one purple school sweatshirt or sweat cardigan with school logo for school trips / photos.
- White polo shirt or short sleeved shirt.
- Grey/black shorts/trousers/skirts/pinafore dress.
- Children can wear purple or lilac gingham dresses in the summer.
- School shoes must be worn to school. These can be black/brown sensible shoes, not trainers. But at break and lunchtimes children can wear trainers for running around.
- In the summer children can wear sturdy sandals which support their feet and have a back on them. Not flip flops.
Reversible coats, PE bags and school book bags with the school logo are also available from the school office.
Children are asked to come into school wearing their PE kit on the days that they have PE.
- Plain white T shirt or T shirt with school logo
- Plain dark coloured shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers (younger children need to have Velcro fasteners).
- A plain dark coloured tracksuit may be worn in cold weather.
Swimming – children will need a swimming bag and towel. Boys will need swimming trunks or swimming shorts. Girls will need a one-piece swimming costume.
- Children are not to wear nail varnish or make up to school.
- Children with long hair need to have their hair tied back during the school day for health and safety reasons.
- All children need to have sensible hair cuts. Children’s hair must not be dyed.
- Children can wear watches.
- For Health and Safety reasons, the only jewellery that will be permitted in school is stud earrings for pierced ears. These are to be restricted to one stud per ear and must either be removed or taped for PE and Games.
During the summer months the children are encouraged to bring a hat and sun cream, (which they can apply themselves). Parents might consider using ‘day-long’ sun cream which can be applied before school. Sun cream must be of a high factor to protect their skin. Please be aware that certain sun creams do contain nut oils. We ask that these brands are not bought into school as we have pupils and staff with severe allergies.
ALL CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR MUST BE NAMED.